Saturday, September 17, 2011

Are you breaking up with me?

Ha. Will decided he was going to make a PX run on the way to Ontario (AGAIN) to help his dad cut down a tree. Well, he said " Hey babe meet me at the PX." WELL knowing that I just had my tooth pulled so I'm on vicodin and I can't drive. So I text back "If you want to see me, come see me. I shouldn't have to drive to see you." He comes over. We end up having a conversation about us and stuff and I apologized the other night for being a clingy bitch and I've been working on it. Honestly I have. Don't look at your computer screen like that scoffing my words. Anyway, in this conversation I end up saying what I feel and it comes out as, "I feel like I'm getting in the way of you and that I'm all of a sudden an inconvenience." He said "Wait..are you breaking up with me?" with a look of surprise, confusion, and kinda looks like a dog with his tail in between his legs.  Obviously I say no. I do add that I've been feeling like he's going to break up with me and he looked at me like I'm insane. So apparently he's thinking that I'm not going to break up with him and obviously he doesn't want to break up with me, so he's comfortable. He's obviously still texting that girl. Oh not to mention....lately it's seemed like he doesn't want to chill with me unless we're going to have sex..

I have no idea what to do about that..but...the break up is not a movie I should be watching.

I love Will but I honestly think I deserve to be treated just a little bit better..



"But the fact of the matter is that there's not one person
that I know that you trust enough to let close enough
that they could hurt you.
And her big problem is that you really liked her.
I mean, she is the one girl you really liked.
And no matter what she did and how hard she tried,
you were never gonna let your guard down.
That poor girl never stood a chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment